Closing the evidence generation gap
Generate and translate patient-centered digital measures of health into meaningful, real-world evidence for accelerating research and development through an end-to-end solution of hardware, software and machine learning.
Measuring with precision
High-quality, real-world data
Effective digital measures start with engaging, effective devices. Fortify research with precision measures captured from devices that fit both your study and participant needs.
With Study Watch*, enable non-invasive, near real-time and effective long-term collection of participant data in real-world settings for investigational use across therapeutic areas.
- Study Watch* built to allow remote collection of data
- Configurable firmware
- Enable continuous data capture via 3-day battery life, biosensors and participant-engagement features
- Foundational for developing meaningful endpoints for observational and interventional studies
- Supports multiple languages
- Global deployment capabilities with our expert support
*Investigational use only. Exclusively for clinical investigation. Limited by Federal (or United States) law to investigational use.
Capturing across conditions
Supporting measurements in many investigational areas
- Cardiovascular: heart failure and atrial fibrillation
- Endocrine or metabolic: diabetes and obesity
- Central Nervous System and neuromuscular: Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease and multiple sclerosis
- Respiratory: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Oncology: carcinomas and sarcomas, hematologic
Analyzing with confidence
Vetted, advanced algorithms
Demonstrating clinical and analytical viability of digital measures is imperative.
Through our digital biomarker platform, we help you derive fit-for-purpose, real-world evidence and study endpoints by leveraging raw data and reliable, proven algorithms to translate biometrics into digital biomarkers.
- Cutting-edge software and machine learning
- Analytically validated, objective measures for sleep behavior, walking behavior, cardiac measures and motor function
- Centrally – and securely – stored data in the Cloud under a common data model
- Research-ready, and reference-able, raw sensor data for cross-analysis and algorithm development
- Aided by governance and provenance capabilities through the cloud
Supporting partner success
Other research services
Deep insights and oversight
The ability to generate evidence lags behind the pace of research, and the rapidly-growing digital biomarker space lacks clarity.
We partner with you to support novel evidence generation methods, and support your study success by helping keep a pulse on the evolving biomarker and regulatory landscape.
- High-touch assistance from clinical, scientific, technology and regulatory industry-leaders
- Dedicated program manager to facilitate Verily services and coordinate with affiliated vendors
- Google Cloud data management
- Customer support — from around-the-clock technical, device assistance to direct participant and site support
- Global clinical ops for flexible, scalable solutions world-wide
- Consulting for protocol design, study workflows and enforcing standards of practice and regulations
- Data science guidance from world-class engineers and scientists, including analysis and reporting
Leading the way in digital biomarkers
*For investigational use only. Exclusively for clinical investigation. Limited by Federal (or United States) law to investigational use.